黑龙江中公教育为各位考生提供：2018黑龙江教师考试备考：Unit3 Would You Please Clean Your Room?，更多信息请关注2018黑龙江教师招聘考试信息汇总(持续更新)，请考生及时关注黑龙江中公教育，获取考试相关信息！
I. Teaching Aims
· Students will know the content of this passage.
· Students will know how to express their feelings about doing chores in their daily life.
· Students can master reading strategies such as predicting skill ,skimming and scanning skills.
· Students can improve their ability of getting detail information.
· Students will arise their interest of learning English and not afraid of speaking English in public.
· Students can cultivate their awareness of helping parents to do chores at home .
II. Teaching Key and Difficult Point
Teaching key point
· To help students grasp the main idea of this passage.
Teaching Difficult Points
· To help the students to foster their awareness of releasing their parents’ pressure.
III. Teaching Methods
To help students achieve the teaching aims much easier, I will mainly use task-based teaching method and multimedia method. For students, I will lead them to study by themselves, and communicate with others. Finally, in order to let them become the real host of the whole class,I will provide them more chances to practice their speaking skills.
IV. Teaching Aids
V. Teaching Procedure
Step 1:Warming up
First , teacher should greet to students.After that,watch a video about some students doing chores and then have a free talk “Do you often help your parents do chores at home.”,and then lead in today’s topic “Would you please clean your room” naturally?
Based on the activity,students need to predict the main idea of this passage according to the picture selected from this passage.students will give different response.By this way,students interest can be stimulated.
Step 3: While-reading
There are two activities in this stage,They are global reading and detail reading.At global reading,teacher will ask students to check their prediction.and then skim two passages to get the main idea:
① Students don’t need to do chores.
② Students should do chores.
After they have a basic understanding,they should scanning the passage to find some detail information,and answer two questions:
① Why does Miller disagree students do chores?
② Why does Mr. Smith agree students do chores?
Step 4: Post-reading
Students will be divided two groups and then have a debate about the topic “Should students do chores”,and each group should choose a representative to debate and then I will collect their ideas to fill in the table as follows”:
Step 5: Summary and Homework
① Invite one student to work as an assistant to summarize what we have learned today.
② Give students a homework :students need to help their parents to do housework,and next class,share what they have done and their feelings.
VI. Blackboard Design