0. Good morning, dear judges. I am number 2, it is really a great honor for me to stand up here to interpret my lesson. Today, I am going to share some of my teaching ideas on Unite1 My classroom. My interpretation is going to follow several aspects. A simple analysis of my students, the basic situation of my students and so on.
1. To start with, it is about my teaching material. The teaching material is from PEP English book 3 for students in grade 4. this part contains some sentence patterns for my students to learn. At the same time, my students will learn some new words to describe classroom.
2. Next, I want to say something about my students, my students have learned English for one year, some of them are specially fond of taking part in my English class, so I will design various activities for my students to meet their needs.
3. Based on the situation of my students, I set the 3-dimensional teaching aims. Ability aims: my students are going to learn some sentence pattern like what’s in the classroom? Knowledge aims: my students are going to know how to introduce their classrooms to others. Emotional aims, my students will foster interest in English learning by completing the task.
4. Then, it is about teaching key and difficult points. Key point is to let my students master some sentences like what’s in the classroom? Difficult point is to let my students introduce their classroom to others in English.
5. In order to let my students well understand today’ knowledge, I will use some teaching methods such as communicative teaching method and task-based teaching approach. At the same time, I will encourage my students to make progress by cooperation.
6. In this class, I will use tape recorder as my teaching aids.
Pre-reading: in this step, I will present some pictures on the blackboard to review the words they have learned.
I will invite my students to describe the three pictures and review the words window, book and pencil box. My students are fond of pictures. This can establish link between words and pictures. My students can have a deep memory of these words. Besides, these pictures will help them to learn the dialogue.
Group A find 3 things. They are going to get 3 stars. The second group is going to get two stars. A competition can invigorate my students spirits.
Then, I will ask my students to read the dialogue for the second time. And I will them to read it carefully. They are going to finish the exercise on the blackboard.
After the careful reading, one student will tell me the book is on the desk. Another student will tell me the kite is on the window and the picture is near the bag. In this part, I will know whether my students have known how to express the position of something.
Next part is writing. I will ask my students to finish the exercise on page 9. They can cooperate with their desk mates to finish the task, I will give them 10 minutes, and they are going to finish this part according to the picture. I will draw something on the blackboard.板书 10 minutes later, I will invite them to write their answers on the blackboard.
After this part, my students can consolidate the sentence patterns like where is it?
Summary and homework.