2018黑龙江教师招聘考试备考：My name’s Gina.
I. Teaching Aims
· Students will review some new words,such as map, clock, cup, window, key and basketball .
· Students will understand the meaning of this listening material, and get familiar with greeting.
· Students can improve their listening skills
· Students can use these new words in daily life.
· Students will arise their interest of learning English and not afraid of speaking English in public.
II. Teaching Key and Difficult Point
Teaching key point
· To help students grasp the content of this passage.
· To help the students to master the new words and some sentence structures to ask and answer jobs in their daily life .
· To help the student to speak English in the public confidently.
III. Teaching Methods
task-based, communicative and situational teaching methods.
IV. Teaching Aids
V. Teaching Procedure
Step 1:Warming up
At the beginning of the class , teacher will greet to the students. After that, we will sing a song together named Hello hello what’s your name. Because the song is closely related to today’s topic--greeting and introduction of yourself. After singing, the teacher will lead to today’s topic “Today we will learn a new lesson about My name’s Gina” naturally.
I will ask my ss to look at the main scene picture on the textbook,and then write English words for the things in the picture. The words may include map, window, cup, key and etc, then I will write these words on the blackboard and let students to read it after me to master these words. By doing this, students interest can be stimulated, and it can help them to review the words they have learned before..
Step 3: While-listening
In this step, two activities should be included. They are basic extensive and intensive listening. After extensive listening, students will get some basic information of this passage.
How many names have you heard in this passage?
After they have a basic understanding, students should have an intensive listening to do the exercise 1b on the textbook, listen and number the conversation. And then answer the question What we should say when we meet someone for the first time?
Hello/ good morning/ nice to meet you
What’s your name? My name is___.
Then the teacher will invite some ss to give the answer of it and write it on the blackboard.
Step 4: Post-listening
Students will work in pairs and make a conversation about greeting and introduction and then have a role play. After 3 mins, the teacher will invite some students to share their performance.
Step 5: Summary and Homework
Invite one student to work as my little assistant to summarize what we have learned today.
Give students a piece of homework: students need to introduce themself in English to their parents.
VI. Blackboard Design